Understanding Risk is what makes us competitive; Managing Change is what makes us unique.
Startech Software became a reality July 1, 1997, although our systems have been utilized by industry leaders since 1982. Formerly known as ISP Software Company, Startech was created when the FDI Group, a Novi, Michigan-based insurance services corporation, purchased from CCN/Medview the Company and its clients. This transition allowed for the complete redesign of an existing line of high quality software applications. By re-engineering these existing applications we were able to capitalize on today’s technology while preserving the insight and experience that made the systems one of the most trusted names in the industry.
Our clients represent a wide range of industries and disciplines all working toward a common goal of managing claims, containing costs and taking care of injured workers. They include self-insured employers, third party administrators, insurance companies, bill review companies and managed care companies, to name a few. As our company and product offerings continue to grow and expand, so too will our client base.
Startech Software Pledges to:
- Serve the needs of existing clients through continued support of their current products
- Maintain a leading edge in the development of Claims Administration and Managed Care software as measured by client satisfaction, new sales, and market share growth
- Provide the highest level of customer service and support in the industry
- Provide an exceptionally high level of product integrity
- Provide value-added services to clients through vendor partnerships in the areas of software and network administration, PPO Services, leasing and financing, complimentary software solutions, Internet services, managed care services and related industry services
For the past 45 years we have worked to assemble a dynamic group of insurance services companies. As an organization dedicated to providing a wide range of solutions across multiple disciplines, The FDI Group is guided by three dominant principles: Integrity, Continuity and Innovation.
The FDI Group is a privately held family owned company with three generations actively involved in the day to day operations. With nine affiliates thriving under the FDI Group umbrella, the changing face of the FDI Group exemplifies the art of creative business development to bring the best solutions, the best people and the best service to our clients. State-of-the-art technology and knowledgeable, dedicated professionals help ensure adherence to the high standards long associated with the FDI Group.